Thursday 14 July 2011

I must go, my planet needs me!

I made a new DJ mix "I must go, my planet needs me". It includes my song Schokoladige Disko feat. Kaki and sixteen other tracks.


I must go, my planet needs me. (mix) by zanacaroline

1.Let The Children Techno- Mr Oizo
2. Singapore Swing- Shinichi Osawa & Paul Chambers
3. Chickflick (Boris Dlugosch remix) - Zombie Nation
4. Air (Mark Laurenz Remix)- Funkastarz
5. Saturday- Boys Noize & Housemeister
6. Over The Fence- Jon Rundell
7. Warum Nicht- Kurd Maverick
8. My Body- The Subs and Les Petits Pilous
9.The Riddler- Falix Cartal
10. Personal Dictator (Motor remix) - Arnaud Rebotini
11. Schokoladige Disko feat. Kaki- Zana
12. Brap- Bart B More
13. Who Are You? - Proxy
14. I Will- Capsule
15. Ancova- Mumbai Science
16. The Face Of The Planet (Style of Eye Remix)- The Subs
17. Turbulance- Laidback Luke & Steve Aoki Feat. Lil Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment