Monday 16 July 2012

Kyushu tour 2012

This weekend a bunch of us are heading down to Kyushu for the long awaited N'toko & Jebiotto Kyushu tour 2012. We'll visit three places: Fukuoka, Kitakyushu and Kumamoto. I'll participate as well, one day as a support act (Kaki), one day as a DJ and one day, well, just as a groupie :)
There are many things that excite me about this trip. 
First- Jebiotto are my new favorite band and I'm super excited to be on a tour with them.
Second- we are bringing many friends with us. Besides me and Miha and Ian who will also DJ at two of the events, Kaname, Matt and Alex are coming as well. And also some people from Jebiotto's side. The more the merrier:)
Third- last year on Kyushu I was really sick. Everybody says Kyushu is the number one party place in Japan, but I wouldn't know, I just stayed in my room most of the time feeling miserable. So, I'm hoping to experience it this time.
Anyway, this is the tour schedule, if you're from around, check it out:)


Telephone Club
Friday 20th July
Utero (Fukuoka)
open: 18.30.
1500 yen

Live:
N'toko
Kaki
Deltas
Amorphous
Fake Doll Nott
RIM

DJs:
Ian Martin


Early Years # 80: Call and Response night!
Sunday, 22nd July
Navaro (Kumamoto)
open: 20.00.
adv: 1500 yen
door: 2000 yen

Live:
N'toko
Jebiotto
Dia Syndicate
カルトス
hwyl
DJs:
Ian Martin


Please check the web site of Kokura (Kitakyushu) for the info of Saturday's gig:
http://jmn-co.jp/un-kokura/index.html

And since I already mentioned how cool I think Jebiotto are, here are two videos that will give you an impression of their awesomeness:




No comments:

Post a Comment