Tuesday 4 December 2012

Trashnjice

I'm gonna DJ at Trashnjice on Thursday, December 6th. I think it's gonna be an interesting event: four DJs that will play Latino evergreens, Bollywood, yugoslavian goldies and techno, all in one night! The less sense it makes the better :)
Since I'm gonna play Bollywood music, I invited some girls from Bollywood dance group to join me on stage, yeeeeeeah!
See you in Gromka - Shanti Priya, Afortunada, Cica Mica and Ninabelle are expecting you!


Trashnjice
Klub Gromka
Metelkova
6th December 2012
10.00.- 4.00.
2 euros
DJs:
Afortunada, Shanti Priya, Cica Mica, Ninabelle

One more invitation!
If you want to join Bollywood dance group, come to Celovška cesta 134b (next to the Second Sun studio)- dance lessons are held every Thursday from 18.00. to 19.30.
http://www.kuod-bayani.com/shakti-bollywood.htm

And something for the warm-up :)


See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment